Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Style - A Little Bit of Sparkle

I picked up this Express sweater at Goodwill.  I loved the style of it with the sparkle, three quarter length sleeves, and the turtleneck.  I knew it would be a great layering piece.  I keep a wardrobe wish list on my phone and a sparkly sweater was on it - CHECK!!


I paired my sweater with a hand me down skirt and belt from my mom.  The skirt originally was longer, but we chopped it down a bit to hit me right above the knee.  My tights are from Dress Barn and my heels are from Kohls, which I purchased on clearance several years.



My favorite accessory is my necklace.  I found this beauty at Charming Charlies right after it came to Kansas City.  I had a formal event I was invited to and bought this necklace to wear.


My outfit comes in under $40, including all my accessories!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment