Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Thrifted Style - Layers!


I wear layers year round!  Even during the crazy humid summer months, I always have a sweater or jacket with me because I usually end up freezing!!  

I purchased this Express tweed blazer for $3.98, a few years ago at a local thrift store, but haven't worn it much.  I wear a lot of blazers, but for some reason this one never got much wear until this winter.  

I paired my blazer with a Gap plaid shirt that I picked up at Salvation Army for $3.74, a J Crew sweater for $2.99, a pair of hand-me-down skinnies jeans, and Eddie Bauer boots from my mom.  I love all the pieces of this outfit, because they can each be worn with several other pieces in my wardrobe.  



My outfit cost is around $12!!  

Happy Thrifting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment