Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Style - Mexican Princess

This will be my last Sunday Style with my long hair!!  Things have been so crazy lately that I haven't been able to write as much as I would like!!  Hopefully this week, I will get a couple of posts up.


I picked up this vintage handmade dress at my favorite little thrift store Family Thrift.  I have found so many treasures there over the years and this dress in on that list.  This dress was handmade in Mexico and each panel appears to be hand embroidered and then sewn together into a dress.  It is just the coolest dress!!  It is feminine and flowy.  I picked it up for a whopping $3.97!!

I did try to belt the dress, but I just decided to go for the whole tent dress look and I just think it makes the dress shine.

I added a necklace from my grandmother and a fun pair of thrifted vintage inspired wedges.  This look comes at just $5.97!!!


Enjoy your Sunday!!

2 comments: