Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Style - The Perfect Shade of Blue


I picked up this top for $3.99 on one of my recent thrifting hauls.  I love the color of blue - it reminds me of a peacock.  I'm quite fond of peacocks!!  Now that I see the pictures, I should have totally worn my peacock necklace, it would have matched perfectly!!

I wish I were a better model. I'm not good at posing and when your thirteen year old son is the one taking the photos, there isn't much coaching going on.  I'm not courageous enough to try new poses and then when I do, I look silly.  I don't like how this blouse photographed.  It's sticking out in weird places and that's hard to see that when you are looking through the previews.  It's not until you start editing photos on your computer, that you see all the  flaws.


I paired this amazing blouse with a simple Ann Taylor black pencil skirt I found at Salvation Army, a Chicos bangle thrifted by my mom, and pair of Chaps heels that I found on clearance from Kohls.

The total for this outfit is around $25.

Enjoy your Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment