Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Finds

This week, I called up a couple of girlfriends and we went thrifting!!  It was soooo much fun!!  Stay tuned for more details on our shopping trip.  I did want to share the awesome finds I snatched up!!

Our first stop was Salvation Army Family Thrift on Metcalf. 


Crazy 8 Boots 
$4.99


Sunnies
.99

We then swung over to City Thrift on Antioch.  I had never been to this store.  This store helps support City Union Mission.  The store was small, but packed to the gills with items!!  Pricing is a little higher than I normally pay at Salvation Army, but the items I picked up were worth the price I paid for them!!


Homemade Sundress or Tunic
$4.48


Lauren Conrad Chambray Embroidered Top
$6.48

Our last stop was Goodwill on 135th.  I definitely spent most of my money here, but picked up some amazing items!!  We met another thrifter, who added a few more things to my pile to try on!!


Swim Shirt
$1.99


Express Chambray Skirt
$4.99


Old Navy Dress
$3.99

 Marc by Marc Jacobs Blazer
$5.99
I had to be talked into buying this one.  The photos don't really do it justice.  I love blazers, but I hardly end up wearing them!!  This one has amazing details - fun lining and exquisite seams. 


Vintage Polka Dot Dress
$5.99
I couldn't resist this dress!!  I was thinking of Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman when I found it.  I seriously think it's the same dress, just in a different color!!


Blouse 
$3.99
This is my absolute favorite find of the day!!  The color is incredible and the zipper detail mixes hard and soft, which I tend to gravitate toward.  Can wait to wear it!!

Any favorites??  Happy Thrifting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment