Sunday, July 26, 2015

Red, White, and Polka Dots

4th of July weekend was a crazy one - we celebrated a birthday, went out of town for a couple of days, and of course, we got to see some fireworks.



I picked up my vintage skirt at a thrift store sack sale.  It ended up costing about .50!!  Stay tuned for a tutorial on how I re-fashioned it.  It took me less than 30 minutes from start to finish!!  

My JCrew chambray and Keen wedge sandals were Salvation Army finds.  My red stone necklace is one of my favorites.  I picked it up in Cambodia several years ago.  When I travel, I try to find one jewelry piece.  My handmade necklace was a little expensive, but I knew I would be wearing it for years to come.  I love the simplicity of this bold necklace!!

From head to toe - my outfit comes in at $30.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment