Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thrifted Syle - Classic Fall

This outfit screams autumn to me!!  I could wear this outfit so many places - church, shopping, to the pumpkin patch, or on a date. I love this classic look.


Every item I am wearing is thrifted!  My boots were brand new from Salvation Army!!   My chambray tunic and mustard skinnies are also from Salvation Army.  My cardigan is from a garage sale and my best friend picked up my fun chicken bag!!  My necklace is from Rahab's Rope and my earrings are from Nickel and Suede.


I think next time I wear this outfit, I will roll my pant legs a couple of times to see if I like it any better.  Since I'm tall, the length of my pants are usually an issue for me. I've worn these pants with sandals and tucked them into tall boots, but never like this.

Tell me what you think of the length of my pants in comparison to the shaft of my boot.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment