Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Style - Comfy Floral

I really wanted to pull out all my sweaters and boots for the fall, but when the thermometer still reads 80, it just won't work!!!

So instead, I pulled out my fun floral capris (see how I wore them here too) that I love to wear in the spring and summer and paired it with a short sleeved sweatshirt!!


I think this combo works!!  The sweatshirt is a fun twist with the sequin short sleeves.  It was a steal at just $2.99 from my local Salvation Army.  It had a little pilling under the sleeves, but I pulled out my little pill buster and got rid of them quickly.


I also decided to play with my hair a bit and I kind of like it!!  I added a fun new necklace I got for my birthday and I love the message on it.


Finally at forty, I can truly say I love my story!!  There have been times, I haven't appreciated and embraced all the parts of my story, but I think the older I get, the more I realize each and every part of my story has made me who I am today!!

This outfit comes in at around $65 - my shoes are the most expensive part of my look, but I have had these for at least eight years!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!



2 comments: