Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Style - Floral with an Edge


I love to mix something feminine with something edgy - a gorgeous and soft floral blouse paired with a fun moto style jacket.

I found this top on clearance at Kohls several years ago, and I love the pop of color it brings to my spring and summer wardrobe.

The pants are thrifted from Salvation Army.  I found these new with the tags.  They are a different style for me, with the wide legs, but when I wear them I feel like 10 feet tall.

I tend to layer my clothing year round, so I added a faux leather jacket I picked up at Salvation Army this winter.  I fell in love with this jacket instantly.  A brown leather moto jacket had been on my clothing wish list for quite awhile.

I also added a fun necklace and belt from Cato and my trusty leather wedges.  The approximate cost of this total outfit is $60 including accessories and shoes!!



Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment