Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

This week, I was able to hit the Goodwill in Lee's Summit and Maj-r Thrift in Grandview.  Here's what I picked up!!

Ann Taylor Loft Women's Tank
Goodwill
1/2 price tag $1.99
I'm always looking for tanks for the summer, and I loved the pattern of this top.  It is light weight and will look great with a black tank, black capris or skirt.

Coldwater Creek Women's Cardigan
Goodwill
$3.99
I live in cardigans year round.  I didn't have a brown one, so now I do!!

Old Navy Corduroy Girl's Dress
Maj-r Thrift
$.74 (75% off tag)
This winter, this dress will be paired with tights and boots!!



Ann Taylor Loft Women's Blouse
Maj-r Thrift
$2.49 (1/2 price tag)
I'm a sucker for stripes and zippers!!  I love the details of this top, banded hem, gathered sleeves, and the exposed zipper in the back.


NWT Old Navy Boy's T-shirt
Goodwill
$1.99
The boys are always needing nice t-shirts and I was thrilled to find this one brand new for about 80% off retail!!

Crew Cuts Girl's Dress
Goodwill
$1.99
Crew Cuts is manufactured by none other than J Crew!!  This dress probably retailed for over $50, if not more.  I love the contrasting fabrics, pockets, and exposed zipper!!


Jaclyn Smith Women's Skirt
Goodwill
$3.99
This skirt is a tad big around the waist, but I was drawn to the gorgeous floral print.  I will probably be wearing it with a black belt to nip in the waist.  This skirt is a midi skirt which means it hits be just below the knees.  A floral midi skirt had been on my clothing wish list - CHECK!

Ann Taylor Loft Women's Shorts
Maj-r Thrift
$2.49 (1/2 price tag)
I picked this shorts up doubting they would work.  I have long legs and shorts rarely work for me.  I was sooooo surprised they fit my waist and my legs!!  They have a long inseam - YIPPEE!!  I wear a lot of black and white in my wardrobe and I can't wait to wear these!!

H&M Women's Blouse
Maj-r Thrift
$2.49 (1/2 price tag)
Yet another striped top to add to my collection!!  I love the bright blue color of this top, I may be wearing this to see the KC Royals play!!  The length and fun buttons at the neckline are great details.

Vintage Luti Leather Purse
Goodwill
$1.49 (1/2 price tag)
I saw this adorable purse as I was checking out.  This purse is sooooo gorgeous and in perfect condition.  I love the wooden closure, exposed stitching, and supple leather.  I tried to research this brand, but didn't find a whole lot of info on it.  I saw a few Luti purses being sold on Ebay, but right now I'm keeping this beauty!!

Happy Thrifting!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment