Monday, April 27, 2015

Thrifted Style - Gingham Love

My husband and I went on a date a couple of weeks ago and this is what I wore.


Every piece is thrifted from my local Salvation Army Family Thrift.

Woolrich Gingham Top
2.99
This top is soooo cute - I love the gingham pattern and the cute detail on the sleeves.  I will be wearing this top all spring and summer!!


Gap Boyfriend Cardigan
$3.99

I love cardigans, especially this boyfriend style.  I wear them all year round and I wanting a light gray!!


Ann Taylor Loft Skinnies
$3.99


Born Sandals
$3.99

My outfit cost a whooping $14.96!!  Love it when I can dress head to toe for next to nothing and still feel like a million dollars!!


My sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and I made these fun necklaces during our little girls getaway and I want to make more in different colors.  Stay tuned!!

Happy Thrifting!!

4 comments: