Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds

I had a few hours to myself this week and find a new loop of thrift stores in Lee's Summit!!  I first stopped in at Goodwill and picked up a couple of blouses.


$3.99
This polka dot chambray shirt is from Old Navy.

$1.99
1/2 price tag

Gap makes the best knit tops.  They keep their shape and wash up well!!  This is fun take on a staple striped shirt.  I love the pop of kelly green around the neckline and cuffs and the addition of buttons.  This top will be great to layer with this fall, but will be fun with capris or shorts this summer. 

The next store I stopped at was a new one for me - Hillcrest Thrift Shop.  My neighbor had recommended several times.  This store is amazing!!  It was huge, very well organized, and the prices were wonderful!!  Each day there is a sale and the sale of the day was 1/2 price clothing!!

Gymboree Dress
.50 


Shirt
$2.00


Ann Taylor Loft Skirt
$2.50

Keds Leather Shoes
$1.00

Keds are a brand that I'm always looking out for.  I've been able to find a few pairs for myself, but I usually pick them up for my kids.  These will wash up easily.  When I pick up used shoes I spray them down with Thieves spray to disinfect them or if I'm able to to, throw them in the washing machine.

Joe's Jeans
$2.50

This is my first pair of Joe's Jeans.  They cost over $150 a pair online!!  Crazy!!  These are a bit of a bootcut and had a small tear on one of the back pockets, but I thought i could put a patch under it or take a razor blade and add a few more rips and tears. 


Croc Wedges
$2.00

This is my favorite find!!  I've never owned a pair of Crocs, but these are super cool!!  They are constructed of leather and cork, and are so light weight and comfortable.  My mom was quite jealous of these shoes and she looked up how much they would cost online - $69.50!!  

My last stop was Red Racks.  As for as pricing goes, I think Red Racks is expensive, unless the item is on sale.  Their stores are fairly clean and organized.

Peacock Skirt
$3.24 1/2 price tag

This skirt is adorable.  I love anything peacock, so this was an easy pick.  Can't wait to wear this one!!

Happy Thrifting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment