Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mixing It Up

One of the trends, that I have kind of shied away from is print mixing.  I have attempted it before and it just never quite looked right, so I would change my outfit before heading out the door.  Then I finally found a combo,  I couldn't wait to try!! I wear lots of stripes and polka dots, so I decided that mixing the two patterns together would be a great place to start!!

I follow a few fashion blogs, and Jessica at WhatIWore is one of my favorites.  Her style is just classic!!  She mixes prints so effortlessly!!  I added a few more items inspired by Jessica to my clothing wish list!!

Last month, I picked up this amazing J Crew blouse at my Salvation Army Family Thrift Store.  The best part was it was new with tags and retails for $49.50!!  I've mentioned my love for J Crew before and this top is 100% classic J Crew.


I added my favorite vintage polka dot skirt, Born sandals, belt, beaded necklace, and my gorgeous fisherman's basket purse.  All of my clothing items are second hand finds!!



Total cost of my outfit was $18!  I think I'll be wearing this outfit several times this summer!!

Be Thrifty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment