Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Finds

One of my favorite thrift stores in KC is a little Family Thrift Store at Bannister and Blue Ridge.  It's been one of my favorites since I moved to KC in 1998.  Our first little rental house was just a few miles from here and I would shop at the near by Aldi and Price Chopper and I think that is how I stumbled upon this little hidden treasure!!

It had been several months since I had visited Family Thrift, so this week I had a chance to go and check out the deals!!   Today was manly a baby girl clothing day, but I did find a few other fun things.


What little girl doesn't need a ballet skirt??  
$.99

 Tea is an expensive brand sold in places like Nordstrom.  I have a found a few other Tea items at thrift stores and they hold up well in the wash.   I can see pairing this with jeans or a pair of cords.
$1.48


Children's Place Summer Tank
$.75


I'm always on the hunt for Scrabble boards.  Since Christmas, I hadn't found a single one until today!!
$1.98

Oilily is a European brand that you don't find secondhand very often, except for Ebay.  On Oilily's website, this would have cost me about $60.  I love the mix of patterns and the hidden little deer in the dress/tunic print.
$.99



Skirts! Skirts! and more Skirts!!  
$.99 for the top skirt
$1.48 each for the bottom two skirts


Love classic movies
$1.98

This is my absolute favorite find of the day!!  This vintage dress is absolutely gorgeous in person.  I'm a sucker for vintage. When I sent a picture of this to mom, she said this is a totally Annie dress and I have to agree!!  And my little curly haired girl will look adorable in this dress!!
$.99

I also hit Maj-r Thrift in Grandview.  I don't always like their prices, but they always have two tags for 50% off and two tags for 75% off and that's what I usually look for.  They also text me sales and special offers.  Today I was able to use to use a 50% coupon on one item - yippee!!

Ann Taylor Loft Blouse
$4.99 (50% off)
Love the shade of gray of this blouse.  It's very full and flawy!!  Can wait to dress it up!!

Embroidered Dress
$1.49 (50% off)
This dress is sooooo stinkin' cute!!  My daughter is going to rock this dress.  I wish I could find something like this for me!!

Vintage Fishing Basket Purse
$4.99
This purse is sublime!!  I'm always on the lookout for vintage/unique purses and this purse is both vintage and unique!!  The coolest features is the adjustable strap.  I'll be carrying this a lot this summer!!

Happy Thrifting!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the purse !!! And all those cute dresses and skirts !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! can't wait to carry the purse!!

    ReplyDelete