Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Style - A Jumpsuit

I have been on the hunt for a jumpsuit for several months.  I've tried on several.  My biggest complaints they were too short, too tight in all the wrong places, and just fit badly.  Since I have a long torso and long legs, it is very difficult to find a jumpsuit!!  I found several on Target's website and order a fews.  With free shipping and returns, it was easy for me to order options and return the ones I didn't want back to my local store.  I finally decided on this one!!!  The hunt was over.
I don't normally buy something that isn't on sale, but I had been saving back some money specifically for a jumpsuit, so I went for it!!




Even though my outfit isn't from a garage sale or thrift store, I had to share!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment