Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Style - A Bold Print

I'm getting more daring with my style choices as I age!!  When I'm spending less than $5 for each piece of my wardrobe - why not take a chance!!



This skirt was one of those bold choices!! This winter, I picked it up at my local Salvation Army for just $3.99.  I had to wait a few months to finally wear it, but it was worth the wait.  


I paired the skirt with a simple J Crew chambray  and vintage leather heels also from Salvation Army.    The heels are just soooo fun.  I'm always on the hunt for vintage shoes, but I rarely find them in my size!!  These Italian leather heels were steal at just $4.99.
I also added one of my favorite necklaces and bracelets, gifts from friends.


My outfit total is just $12!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment