Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Style - A Little Mad Men

I love a good vintage dress.  There is just something about finding a treasure from the past that is still  is amazing shape and super on-trend!!

I picked up this dress from my local Salvation Army Thrift Store for $5.99.  You can check out my other fabulous finds at fashionkc.  As I was looking through the dresses, this gorgeous print popped out at me!!  I pulled it out and I was instantly in love.  I didn't even try it on, I just knew I was taking it home.  Someone hand made this beauty!!  Last summer, I found a dress made from this same pattern, so I was confident in not trying it on.


On one of the blogs I follow, Thrift and Shout, Lindsay featured a fun way to mix prints and I thought I would take a big step out of my box and give it a whirl.


I paired my dress with a fun vintage scarf from my grandma's collection.  I hadn't been bold enough yet to wear it and Lindsay's blog really inspired me to go for it!!

    
I also added a pair of my grandma's rhinestone earrings and my vintage sandals to complete the look!!  I love, love, love this combination  and can't wait to try mixing patterns more this summer!!

This whole outfit came in a mere $10.98!!  I think that price sounds like what I would have paid for this outfit back in the day!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment