Friday, May 29, 2015

Thrifted Style - Big Red


I love bright, bold colors and red is one of my favorite go to colors.  This outfit has lots of RED!!

This past year, I've been adding bold color to my wardrobe by finding pants, shorts, or skirts in hues that I wouldn't normally wear on my bottom half.  When I found these red pants, I was excited to give them a try.

These pants are casual enough that I could wear them everyday all day, but I think they can be dressed up a bit.  I found them at my local Salvation Army Family Thrift Store for $2.49 (1/2 price tag).  My blouse is from Tommy Hilfiger and my sandals are Keens also thrifted from SAFT.  

This outfit is so comfy - I ran errands, went to a homeschool co-op and then to work.  I was tempted to put it on again the next day too, but I didn't!!



I was finally able to do something with this hair of mine that I can seem to fix-a simple braid tucked behind my ear.  I did it on the first try.  I was so happy to show it off to the family.  They weren't as impressed as I was!!


My whole outfit from head to toe was under $10!!

Be Thrifty!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment