Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Style - A Little Bit of Sparkle

I've been MIA lately, but I'm getting back to it!!  My closet is filled with lots of classics.  I own many gray, black, and white items.  Most of these items can be worn year round and mixed and matched with lots of trendy and/or bold items.



I picked up up this sweater at my local Salvation Army for $4.99.  The original tags were still on it!!  I love when I find brand new items at a thrift store.  It is a simple silhouette that can be worn a multitude of different ways.  My pants are one of the oldest items in my closet.  I picked them up at Goodwill one of the first years we lived in Kansas City and they were only $1.  They are a bit on the longer side, so I love to add a pair of fun heels when I wear them.

You can't really see my shoes, but they are amazing!!  Next time, I wear them I will be sure to get a better picture of them.  I purchased them on clearance from Kohls for around $20.  I got them to wear to a ball I attended with my sister several years ago.  They have super high heels, zippers, and are quite uncomfortable, but I still love them.  Beauty is pain, right!?!


To finish my look, I added a simple vintage necklace.  It's a small sequined little purse necklace that belonged to my Great Grandmother.  This is actually the first time I've worn it!!

From head to toe, my outfit cost $25, including my shoes!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment