Thursday, December 10, 2015

Craft Room Project #7 - Finishing Touches

This is my last entry about my craft room!!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing how I put together this little slice of heaven on the cheap!!

To finish up my craft room, I added a few personal touches!!!


This up frame came from an old mirror that someone gave to me.  It will soon be a chalkboard, but I haven't had the time to make it yet!!  The butterflies are Salvation Army finds and cost less than $5 for all six.  There is one for each member of my family!!  A quick coat of white spray paint makes them a perfect fit for the wall!!


I picked up this cute little owl salt shaker at an estate sale and I had to find a place for him!!


A few more hints of aqua - a .99 distressed candle holder and a gorgeous blue ball mason jar


My grandmother's sewing kit

I needed an office chair for my table and I have been scouring garage sales and thrift stores for an option.  I really didn't want another project, but was willing to if the price was right.  Thankfully, I found this beauty at a neighbor's garage sale for $20 and it was brand new!!  Score!!


I picked up this little task light on clearance at Target for less than $5.  After school has been in session for awhile, they mark down all dorm essentials down by at least 30%!!  

I did find two fun storage options at Ikea and have been dying to be able to use them!!



I am beyond thrilled with how this tiny space turned out and 95% of the items are repurposed!!  When I figured out how much I spent on the space - paint, furniture, organizers, etc.  I spent less than $200!!  I may go down and try to break down the cost of each item.  We'll see if it happens!!!

Time to get my craft on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment