Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Style - Christmas Cheer

I love dressing up, especially for just about any special event or holiday!!  What I love even more is being able to do so for next to nothing!!

I picked up this gorgeous Ann Taylor Christmas red skirt for just $4.99 at my local Goodwill store.  I was drawn to the bright color first, but then upon further inspection, I fell in love with the gorgeous cut outs around the hem and the POCKETS!!


I paired my skirt with my basic Talbots black sweater.  I have featured this sweater multiple times and I will probably million more.  It is such a versatile piece!!  The wind was quite fierce, so don't mind the crazy voluminous hair going on!!  I did try to curl it, but it didn't quite do what I was hoping for, but you just have to go with it some days!!

I also added my black boots, herringbone tights, vintage earrings, and a snowflake necklace.



My outfit comes under $20!!  

Enjoy your Sunday and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment