Friday, January 1, 2016

A Year Later

So, I've been writing this blog for a year now!!  I can't believe I posted 69 times in 2015.  That's not quite as much as I initially wanted, but that's what I was able to keep up with.

When I started this blog, I've really had no plan in what I would share.  I want to do a better job of planning entries out in 2016.  Right now, I plan to write some weekly and monthly series.  If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.

I haven't really posted pictures and posts about my family, mainly because I don't want to post pictures of my children on my blog just yet.  Not sure what I think about my children being all over my social media.

My most read posts were my very first ones -






I loved sharing my Big 4-0 checklist of 12 things I wanted to do before turning 40 in September.  I will update you on that later this month.  

I got creative with my Craft Room project this summer!!

I shared some of my thrifty finds and some of my favorite Kansas City thrift stores!!


We shall see what 2016 brings!!  Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment