Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Style- Basic Black

I picked up this basic black dress at my local Salvation Army Family Thrift Store last winter and I love a classic LBD (little black dress).  This dress is the perfect length for my tall frame, has a simple silhouette, can be worn year around, and has pockets!!


I paired my dress with a thin black belt, black patterned tights, and black boots.  Then, I threw on a fun vintage necklace I picked up for just $4 at a local thrift store.  The necklace is unique and is a gorgeous statement necklace.



I also added my "new"vintage coat that I am kind of obsessed with!!  It just makes be feel like Audrey Hepburn or Judy Garland.  I've always loved old Hollywood and it so I am stoked when I can find a piece of vintage for next to nothing and feel like a million bucks!!

I tried to style my hair a bit different as well.  I just simply brushed my hair back and sprayed it till it stayed where I wanted it to with hairspray!!  Not sure if you can see that I did anything different!!

I usually try to take my Sunday Style pictures before church, but some days I have to wait till after church and then the sun is SOOOOOO bright.  That's what happened with these pictures, I need to work on my editing and photography skills in this area!!

From head to toe, my outfit cost right around $30!!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment