Friday, January 15, 2016

A Photo a Day - Week 1

I take lots of pictures and try to keep my scrapbooks updated, but I get tired of taking pictures of the same events year in and year out.  In 2013, I took a Photo-A-Day Challenge through fatmumslim.  Chantelle would give a photo prompt for the day and then I would just try to capture what I thought the prompt/word to be.  

It was quite fun and definitely challenging. Somedays, I would change the photo to fit my needs. I did really well until about October and for some reason just couldn't keep up.  I got back on track mid November and finished the year strong.  

This year, I decided to take the challenge again!!  



Here is an example of what the photo prompts are.












I love seeing my life through a different lens.  I will try to share my daily photos each week this year!!  Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment