Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Style - Mad for Plaid

I picked up this plaid scarf at my local Salvation Army for just $2.49.  I had been on the look out for a large plaid blanket scarf and so when I spotted this one, I knew I had to purchase it!!  You can see another way I wore my scarf here!!


I paired my scarf with a basic chambray dress that I also picked up from Salvation Army for $5.99.  I love this dress and the possibilities are endless on how to wear it year round!!  Check out another way I wore it here!!


I added a pair of BRIGHT royal blue tights I got at Target, near the end of winter a couple of years ago. My boots are one my favorite garage sale finds ever!!  They are Uggs and I got them for just $12.50 at a church garage sale!!!  They are leather, fur-lined, and have wedged heel!!


From head to toe, my outfit cost $21!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment