Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Style - Snakeskin

Wearing patterned pants is tricky.  I have struggled with it for years.  I started subtly - one of my first pairs was a tone on tone black pair of snakeskin skinnies.  They are now a favorite in my closet.  You can see them here.

Then I added a pair of polka dot skinnies that I purchased from Gap.  I love them!!  They fit well and I wear them year round!!

Next I decided I would go for a floral pair.  It took awhile looking in the mirror to take a chance on them.  You can see them here and here.

Now, I try them on if I find them in my size and in a style I know will be flattering.

I snagged these wild snakeskin pants at one of my recent trips to Goodwill.  These are from Isaac Mizrahi and they feel and fit amazing.  They are a tall in length, which is always a bonus in my book.

Pants have always been tricky for me.  I actually have very few pairs of pants in my wardrobe compared to my skirts and dresses.  I feel more comfortable in skirts and dresses, but I when I find a pair I like I snag them up!!


I paired my pants with my favorite thrifted black sweater and a pair of basic black pumps I picked up on clearance at Kohls a few years ago.  


Don't mind my hair - it was a little more voluminous on one side!!  Had no idea until I looked at the pictures!!


Yes, it was a bit cold this morning, so I added my gorgeous thrifted wool coat and my new favorite earrings!!


For head to toe, with my coat, the cost of my outfit is around $35!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment