Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Finds

I got away for a couple of hours last week and hit one of my favorite thrift stores, Family Thrift Store and hit the jackpot for Hope.  I did snag a couple of items for me as well.  Family's prices are amazing!!  They never have sales, but who needs a sale, when items are this cheap!!


Chicos T-shirt
$1.98


Kenar Tunic
love the length and polka dots on this one
$2.98


NWT Dress from Ross
this will be perfect for Christmas next year
$2.98


Arizona T-shirt
.99


Old Navy T-shirt
.99


Old Navy Thermal T-shirt (matches Gymboree skirt)
.99


Old Navy fleece set
$1.98 for set


 Old Navy fleece
.99


 Old Navy sweatshirt tunic
love the heart pocket detail on this one
.99


Old Navy sweater (matches Gymboree skirt as well)
.99


Cherokee Gold Cardigan
.99


Gymboree Skirt
I love when I am able to find items that match or coordinate.  Makes it easier to dress little girl!!
.99


 Gymboree Gingham Tunic
.99


 Old Navy Peplum Tunic
.99


Old Navy Fleece
.99

Any favorites??

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I will say that their selection for girls stuff always seems to be better than their boys, but I did get 2 pairs of 2T pants the last time I went for .99. Great deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, once the boys were a bit bigger, I would score some deals in the big boys section. Not sure how old your boys are, but you might start checking out that section too. I've been looking in the big girls section as well!!

      Delete