Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Finds

Here's few things I've picked up thrifting this past month!!


LEATHER Vest!!!
$1.99
Goodwill
This is going to be perfect for my momma!!


Workout Tank
.99
Goodwill
I am always needing/wanting new workout gear!!


Gap Striped Top
$3.99
Goodwill
Another addition to my striped shirt collection!!


Old Navy Coat
$3.99
Goodwill
This is a size 5, but I am always shopping for essentials in advance!!


Gap Cardigan
$2.99
Majr-Thrift
I love cardigans, especially when they are longer!! This is a perfect basic to have in my wardrobe.


Eddie Bauer Sweater (for hubby)
$4.99
Majr-Thrift
My husband is hard to shop, but this was a no brainer!!


Isaac Mizrahi Skinnies
$4.99
Goodwill
These pants are AWESOME!!  These are actually talls and I love them!!  They are stretchy, have an elastic panel in the back, and have back pockets.  Can't wait to wear these!!

Happy Thrifting!!  Any favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment