Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thrifted Style - Basic Chambray Dress with a Little Twist




I bought this Chambray Dress at my local Salvation Army Family Thrift Store just before Christmas for  a whopping $5.99.  I love this dress for many reasons.  It's chambray, which is a staple in my closet.  It's also long - being a taller girl, I find it difficult to find dresses, skirts, and shorts that are long enough for my liking.  The detail on the sleeve is fun and I know I will be wearing this dress all four year round.



I paired it with some navy tights from Target, brown boots from my mom, and a homemade scarf.  I'll be posting soon how I made the scarf - I used some material I already had in my stash with a thrifted blanket!!  




Can't wait to mix up this dress and this scarf with other things in my closet!! Total cost of my outfit is under $15.  Happy Thrifting!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by outfits found at thrift stores. What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i'm new to the blogging world, so i am thrilled that you stopped by!!

      Delete
  2. Great thrift store find! I love the pop of color from your beautiful scarf. Stopping by from PMT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i'm new to this blogging and linking thing - thanks for taking the time to stop by!!

      Delete