Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Finds

Yesterday, I was able to go thrifting for several hours!!  I have my usual stores I like to thrift at, which are close by, but every once in while I like to explore a new loop.  Wornall Road has four thrift stores that are within minutes of each other - The Restore by Habitat for Humanity, Goodwill, City Thrift, and Red Racks.  I didn't buy anything at The Restore, but I always like to check out what inventory they have!!  Then on my way home, I swung by Maj-R Thrift.

Just about everything I picked up was J Crew!!  I love J Crew, but it is too expensive for this thrifty chick, so finding it second hand is a great option for me.  I have several J Crew items in my wardrobe - all thrifted!!  J Crew is high quality and washes beautifully!!

At Goodwill, I snagged two tops


J Crew Sweatshirt $3.98


Merona Top $3.98

At City Thrift, I picked up two items for my daughter


Gap Sweater Dress $2.98 (1/2 price Thursday!!)


Carter's Top $1.98 (1/2 price Thursday!!)
I actually picked up two of these tops yesterday, in two different sizes!!!

At Red Racks I found


J Crew top $5.98
I absolutely loved the details of this top!!  Lace, fabric covered buttons, and Swiss dots!!


Lauren Conrad Blouse $3.98
This blouse had a small stain on the front and the manager graciously discounted the price!!  
Thrilled to find this basic for a fraction of the price in the store!!


Red Tank $1.98
I am always looking for next season's clothing!!  
Winter is the perfect time to look for your summer wardrobe!!


Wooden H $.99

Then at Maj-R Thrift I found a MAJOR treasure


This is a Chico's knit blazer New with Tags for $6.25 (a 75% off tag!!)
This blazer originally cost $119!!


Harry Potter Gryffindor Scarf $3.98

Any favorites?

Happy Thrifting!!

Nikki


4 comments:

  1. My girls are so jealous of the scarf! I need to find some of these great shopping spots - I am currently in the market for a leather coat but won't pay the new price...this looks like the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what color are you looking for and what size, shari!!

      Delete
  2. Wish I had found that scarf as well! Great buys-the jacket especially! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete