Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Style - Bold Texture & Pattern


I love wearing texture in the winter.  I have lots of textured tights, sweaters, dresses, pants, and skirts in my winter wardrobe.  When I was out thrifting this week, I snagged this amazing vintage skirt for $3.99.  I don't even think it had been worn because the kick pleat in the back was still stitched shut.  My favorite feature of this skirt is the pockets!!  I paired it with thrifted Talbots sweater, textured tights from Walmart, and hand-me-down belt and boots from my mom (she has great taste and pretty much the same size!!).




I love the sequin detail on the black sweater as well.  My snowflake necklace was a Christmas gift from my late sister-in-law and I have to wear it at least once a winter.  I can't help but think of her when I pull it out to put it on.


Total cost of my outfit about $15!!  My tights are the only item that I bought retail.  
Enjoy your Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment