Thursday, January 22, 2015

Green With Envy

This week is Restaurant Week here in KC and my husband and I wanted to enjoy a lunch out without the kiddos.  So I decided to dress up a bit for our date!!  I love dressing up and I love going out to eat!!


I picked a fun kelly green and navy polka dot Liz Claiborne blouse and navy corduroy A.NA. skinnies both from my local Salvation Army Family Thrift Store, hand-me-down boots from my mom, and a fun necklace I picked up from www.jane.com.  Jane is a fun website that has new goodies listed each day at a great discount.  I've picked up jewelry, leather moccasins for my daughter, and stocking stuffers for the family. Everyone should check them out!!


The total cost of this outfit with my necklace is around $20!!


Happy Thrifting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment