Friday, December 4, 2015

Thrifted Style - Perfect Plaid

Plaid blanket scarves are everywhere, but I have a hard time paying over $30 on an accessory, unless it's shoes!!

I was ecstatic to to find this beautiful vintage plaid blanket scarf at my local Salvation Army for a whopping $2.49!!  


This scarf is HUGE!!  I love all the colors and it will go with so many of my items in my closets!  I paired it with my chambray tunic, mustard skinnies, and boots. I did have a hard time trying to figure how to get it to lay the way I wanted, but I think it works.  I am excited to try it with a few more things in my wardrobe including dresses and sweaters. 


This outfit comes in around $10!!  My scarf, tunic, and skinnies are from Salvation Army and my mom gave me her gorgeous brown Eddie Bauer leather boots that weren't working anymore!!

Be Thrifty!!

2 comments: