Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Style - Dots on Dots

I love polka dots, what can I say!!  This outfit makes me think of June Cleaver - very classy, but I think I've given it a modern twist.

I first started out the day with this gorgeous vintage coat, I picked up at an estate sale last summer.  I love how regal I feel in this coat.  My mom had to do some work to the hem of the coat, but it was worth the work to make this coat feel and look new again.  She also mentioned she thought my great grandmother had a coat almost identical to this one!!



The three clothing pieces I've chosen are all thrifted!! I picked up the skirt this summer at Goodwill for $4.99, my Gap blouse is a fun swiss dot polka dot button up that I picked up at Maj-r Thrift for under $5, and my hot pink cardigan is from Salvation Army that I picked up on their Black Friday 1/2 price sale for just $1.49.   You can check out my other great finds here!!



My boots are and end of the season find from Sears and my necklace is an online find!!

I'm excited to wear each of these pieces year round and mixing them up with other items in my closet.


From head to toe, my outfit came in under $35!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment